BE IN THE ROOM WHERE THE PROBLEM RESIDES AND THEN BE PART OF THE SOLUTION
[12/5/2022, 2:42 PM] Mark: Hello sir good afternoon
You highlighted the issue of investing in places people meet to discuss and connect their businesses
[12/5/2022, 2:42 PM] Mark: Can you explain a little more
[1/14, 8:26 AM] Mark: Hello sir good morning
[1/14, 8:27 AM] mdmawere1: Good morning Sir
[1/14, 8:28 AM] Mark: How have you been?
[1/14, 8:28 AM] Mark: Do you have any knowledge about CSC
[1/14, 8:29 AM] mdmawere1: Fine and you. This is what I got. No details known to me personally.
[1/14, 8:30 AM] Mark: Oh okay
I saw an article last year November and it’s in my line of business
[1/14, 8:31 AM] Mark: I do commercial refrigeration
[1/14, 8:31 AM] Mark: Should you get to know someone involved please link your boy
[1/14, 8:31 AM] mdmawere1: Oh ok. Are you interested in bridging yo supply?
[1/14, 8:34 AM] mdmawere1: This speaks to why BANKING ON AFRICA’S FUTURE (BOAF) – 10,000 POL initiative was created.
To build a bank or community to serve as a platform to use shared bridges to opportunities.
[1/14, 8:35 AM] Mark: Unfortunately Sir we are only quarrelling in the group no production so far
That’s why I joined the group too
[1/14, 8:35 AM] Mark: Can you explain sir
Might be something I am interested in
[1/14, 8:36 AM] mdmawere1: This is how time is squandered.
[1/14, 8:38 AM] mdmawere1: Are you aware that I as a person has 34K followers and 30k connections on LinkedIn alone?
This community could well have people looking for your solutions but I have to invest time in establishing this as a fact.
[1/14, 8:43 AM] Mark: I am aware chief
I am always trying to utilize the group but sometimes it’s for personal gain which might be counter to what the group was created for
[1/14, 8:44 AM] mdmawere1: What would be the benefit of diverting time to talk about what you can’t change,?
[1/14, 8:45 AM] mdmawere1: Time ticks forwards and it is real to abuse it.
[1/14, 8:46 AM] Mark: To abusing time 🥂
[1/14, 8:47 AM] mdmawere1: Imagine then forward leaning people seeking refuge in the confusion of a past that will never resurface.
[1/14, 8:47 AM] Mark: How did you deal with companies when you were younger and they thought you are not good enough purely based on age
[1/14, 8:47 AM] Mark: Not product quality
[1/14, 8:48 AM] mdmawere1: Locate myself into diverse human settings.
[1/14, 8:49 AM] mdmawere1: The value is not in me but in the customer. I just focus on quality and its assurance.
[1/14, 8:50 AM] Mark: Quality assurance
But I can’t get to the quality assurance if I haven’t given someone the product
[1/14, 8:51 AM] mdmawere1: Wonder why a company at its core is an association of the living.
RHODES was smarter – he chose community power to accelerate problem solving.
[1/14, 8:53 AM] Mark: Rhodes had massive backing not taking away that his problem solving was nearer to world class
[1/14, 8:53 AM] mdmawere1: Backing from whom when his travel was financed by his aunt.
[1/14, 8:55 AM] Mark: Well the aunt at first
[1/14, 8:55 AM] Mark: I thought he was backed too by the queen
[1/14, 8:58 AM] mdmawere1: No his father was a priest and left England because he was sickly for Africa where his elder brother was farming in KZN.
[1/14, 9:02 AM] Mark: I also read Rhodes had asthma so his preference for warmer weather
[1/14, 9:05 AM] mdmawere1: Yes
[1/14, 9:15 AM] Mark: You have done so much for the business world
Who is following in your footsteps
[1/14, 9:17 AM] mdmawere1: Not much as I only have 24 in a day.
I was created to walk forward with my legs and not like meat to know flies following it.
[1/14, 4:25 PM] Mark: Do you feel like you found your purpose in this life
[1/14, 6:12 PM] mdmawere1: I am not sure what this means. It would be better to get the opinion of others in the University group.
[1/14, 6:36 PM] Mark: Is creation corporate strategy and development the purpose or it’s something you do but have a different purpose altogether
[1/14, 6:44 PM] mdmawere1: Let us hear from others.
[1/14, 7:46 PM] Mark: Okay sir
[1/14, 7:46 PM] Mark: What are the common mistakes young people make that make difficult for them to survive in the corporate world
[1/14, 7:50 PM] mdmawere1: Let us share in the group to provoke a robust exchange.
[1/14, 7:56 PM] Mark: 😂😂 our group people want sanction questions
[1/14, 8:00 PM] mdmawere1: Change it by provoking
[1/14, 8:02 PM] Mark: The problem is people do not want to have conversation which put them in the driving seat of change
They want to give opinions for things they can’t be involved when they are implemented
[1/14, 8:11 PM] mdmawere1: Change is not easy or free. You have to force it
[1/14, 8:15 PM] Mark: I definitely ain’t free
Sometimes you need a reputation to enforce change
[1/14, 8:16 PM] Mark: People out there with the brightest ideas but no reputation
[1/14, 8:18 PM] mdmawere1: What then should be the way out? Imagine, if all came into my inbox, what life would I be condemned to?
[1/14, 8:21 PM] Mark: If we have a group thats production oriented winning would be easier
There is need for goal congruence
[1/14, 8:21 PM] Mark: First of all what do we need to achieve with these groups
[1/14, 8:25 PM] mdmawere1: Who should give up time to achieve goal congruence when flies never suffer this burden yet still arrive at meat.
[1/14, 8:26 PM] mdmawere1: Be the change yourself and the WE will disappear otherwise you wait for non-existent persons.
[1/14, 8:33 PM] Mark: You are right chief
[1/14, 8:33 PM] Mark: Why are these groups created
[1/14, 8:35 PM] mdmawere1: Instead of asking why, should the question be how to use them as vehicles for you to add value to problems that come with disorder.
[1/14, 8:37 PM] Mark: That’s another part sir.
The question still stands and you know why you created the groups
[1/14, 8:38 PM] Mark: You definitely didn’t create them to know what disorder looks like
[1/14, 8:38 PM] mdmawere1: I don’t know except to provoke active citizenship without forcing anyone.
[1/14, 8:40 PM] mdmawere1: [1/14, 3:03 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: I am sorry that was a mistake
[1/14, 6:27 PM] mdmawere1: Good evening
[1/14, 6:27 PM] mdmawere1: Its Mawere
[1/14, 7:08 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Good afternoon sir sorry l saw your missed call
[1/14, 7:08 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Network this side is very bad
[1/14, 7:11 PM] mdmawere1: How are you?
[1/14, 7:17 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Evening how are you
[1/14, 7:17 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Okay sir how are you doing?
[1/14, 7:26 PM] mdmawere1: What do you do?
[1/14, 7:40 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Ooh l am currently work at AFC holdings
[1/14, 7:43 PM] mdmawere1: I heard from Mr Choto that are in finance.
[1/14, 7:47 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Yes that’s true
[1/14, 7:51 PM] mdmawere1: What is your academic training?
[1/14, 8:09 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: I was trained to work at ebanking department where l was handling customer quiries as well as processing RTGs payments using T24 a system used by bank to do all the transactions
I also worked as a backoffice clerk
I can also work as an enquiries clerk(handling all customers queries)
I am also a trained teller
[1/14, 8:10 PM] mdmawere1: Great. Do you have any questions on the group you were added to?
[1/14, 8:14 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Yes l do have questions honestly l need a brief explanation on what exactly is going on why am l in the group for what purpose and what is it that we should be discussing
I think l need clarification
[1/14, 8:16 PM] mdmawere1: Do you think being in a group of human beings requires another human being to explain anything?
Do you agree that life has meaning and purpose to the creator and job is to live it on his grace?
[1/14, 8:19 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Yes l do think that if there is a clear picture of whats in the group can help me participate as well as contributing where necessary
[1/14, 8:19 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Yes l do believe that
[1/14, 8:20 PM] mdmawere1: Do you agree you are the author of the outcomes you want?
What areas interest you? Are you a peoples’ person?
[1/14, 8:25 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Ooh the problem with me is that of self esteem honestly that’s a challenge 😫
[1/14, 8:26 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Yes l do agree with you on this
[1/14, 8:26 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: I do talk to people but not a people’s person
[1/14, 8:27 PM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that those who volunteer always become luckier?
[1/14, 8:27 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Yes l do agree with you on this
[1/14, 8:29 PM] mdmawere1: How old are you?
[1/14, 8:29 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: I am turning 25
[1/14, 8:29 PM] mdmawere1: Do you want to be relevant to problems or problems to come to you?
[1/14, 8:30 PM] mdmawere1: You are much older than Rhodes who came to Africa at 17 and at 23 he was a millionaire.
[1/14, 8:31 PM] Nyashadzashe😍: Obviously when problems come to you that’s when you work hard to find solutions
[1/14, 8:34 PM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that social media has allowed people to be connected and not to be a community?
[1/14, 8:41 PM] mdmawere1: [1/14, 7:32 PM] Darlington Isaac Nyika😊: Good evening Mr Mawere….i noticed you exited the BIC group chat 😳
[1/14, 7:34 PM] mdmawere1: Indeed
[1/14, 7:36 PM] Darlington Isaac Nyika😊: Why though?….
[1/14, 7:38 PM] mdmawere1: I had played my part and the creator of the group did so to accomplish his intended goals using the it as his vehicle.
He needs to convert human beings into his instruments and this conduct suits many and not all.
[1/14, 7:41 PM] Darlington Isaac Nyika😊: Rather unfortunate…..varying opinions are essential in any given social set up more so when we sre talking innovation
[1/14, 7:43 PM] mdmawere1: He has time to control opinion and shares. I only have 24 hours in a day to take notice of all that is shared in a group of humans.
[1/14, 7:46 PM] Darlington Isaac Nyika😊: True that…..
[1/14, 8:23 PM] mdmawere1: Thanks. I also I don’t know what the next second holds. What I know is that no problem can escape the attention of organized and structured group of humans.
The chats help to provoke active problem solving as a community project and process.
[1/14, 8:33 PM] mdmawere1: Are you aware that AHS is a registered not-for-profit organization? Are you aware that any project requires human agency?
You can start one and others will follow.
[1/14, 8:34 PM] Darlington Isaac Nyika😊: AHS???
[1/14, 8:35 PM] Darlington Isaac Nyika😊: And how does one become a member of AHS and what are its objectives?
[1/14, 8:35 PM] mdmawere1: You want to see the constitution?
[1/14, 8:36 PM] mdmawere1: Will share the constitution. The BOAF initiative is powered by AHS.
[1/14, 8:37 PM] mdmawere1: It is a platform to connect, eauip and inspire community power building through shared experiences, knowledge, ideas and insights.
[1/14, 8:39 PM] Darlington Isaac Nyika😊: What is AHS?
[1/14, 8:40 PM] mdmawere1: Africa Heritage Society
[1/14, 8:40 PM] Darlington Isaac Nyika😊: Ok….
Is Kagame’s worldview on the mental problem caused by english as a medium of communication and commerce? Powered by BOAF – THE AFRICA I WANT campaign to provoke, ignite and inspire NEW PERSPECTIVES on the promise.
President Paul Kagame of Rwanda 🇷🇼
- When a French national cannot speak English, Africans respect him.
- When a Spanish man can’t speak English, Africans respect him.
- When a Chinese man can’t speak English, Africans respect him.
- When a Russian man can’t speak English, Africans respect him.
- When a Portuguese man can’t speak English, Africans respect him.
- But when an African man can’t speak English, Africans consider him to be a joker, an illiterate, dumb, and stupid man.
That’s the level or extent of psychological damage we have suffered as a people!
We use English as a yardstick to measure the intelligence of our people, including children!.
In our schools, children are made to believe they’re stupid just because they cannot speak a language alien to their ancestral route.
Africans refer to their language as VERNACULAR – what a Shame!
Dear Africans put an end to this mental slavery.
Teach your children their mother tongue and allow the locals to feel free in speaking their native language without any stigma or prejudice.
Do not help the oppressors to extend their oppression.
If you come across this post, share it widely to spread this message and enlighten an African.
The people around you need to hear this.
It’s a collective effort
By Paul Kagame (President of Rwanda 🇷🇼)
Mr. Tichaona Noel Zimuto gives his thumbs up for Mr. Mucha Mugota’s call for Mr. Mawere’s narrative on the demise of SMM to be given space
- Set out below is Mr. Tichaona Noel Zimuto in response to this article that Mr. Mutumwa Mawere shared with him on 28 January 2023.
“I fully support Mr Mugota’s idea of a memoir.
Regardless of what happened, you are a true story of black excellence and we grow up looking up to you as a role model and source of inspiration.
Your story needs to be told and serves as a lesson to all.
A lot of bias and misinformation is in the public domain hence the need to set the facts straight.
I have joined the WhatsApp group BOAF and stand ready to play my part in any way possible.
Thank you very much for reaching out with this great idea.
I look forward to engaging further.”
- Based on the above, the following is common cause based on Mr. Zimuto’s response to Mr. Mawere’s question regarding his take on this https://iniafrica.com/index.php/2023/01/25/boaf-the-africa-i-want-mr-mucha-mugota-expresses-his-wish-for-mr-mawere-to-write-a-memoir/ that was published 25 January 2023:
- No memoir exists written by Mawere, 19 years after all companies deemed to be directly and indirectly under his control were divested and deprived from him by the force of a decree that was designed solely to achieve the purpose of alienating him from the 26 companies employing about 20,000 people.
- Versions exists regarding how Mr. Mawere’s British Virgin Island (BVI) incorporated company, Africa Resources Limited (ARL) acquired entire issued shareholding in SMM Holdings Private Limited’s (SMM), UK registered company, SMM Holdings Limited (SMM), that owned 100% of the issued shareholding of SMM.
- The acquisition was completed in the UK on 7 March 1996.
- The versions are principally in the public domain but none exists that has been authored by Mr. Mawere resulting in a cloud being placed over the whole acquisition leaving many people to rely on secondary versions.
- Against this backdrop, Mr. Edmore Nyamadzi, a member of the Banking on Africa’s Future (BOAF) – 10,000 Points of Light (POL), an initiative to convert connections into community power to solve problems was inspired by Mr. Mucha Mugore to take the next steps to establish why steps could be taken to use Mr. Mawere’s lived experiences as a case study to provoke, ignite and inspire active citizenship based on facts and not fake news, approached Mr. Mugore directly as follows:
- EN: Hie Mucha, I added you to a Boaf group I see your interest in Mawere writing a book let’s discuss it further.
- MM: Much appreciated. Thanks for the consideration. Have done some research on his Zim escapades, particularly the SMM debacle and the dispossession.
- EN: I have also followed from a distance, what’s your take?
- MM: That was the vilest piece of legislation and theft of private property in Zimbabwe, bigger than even the land dispossession from the former farmers
- EN: I’m not very conversant with legal laws but looks somewhat something didn’t go well. What’s your comment or comments on him writing memoirs personally
- MM: I suggested he does so. Not the 1st time. The man is a walking thesaurus and sharing his experiences by documenting them would create a record for posterity and be a lesson to all future generations. To me the man was a hero and role model he still is today as he was there. A genius. He is sui generis. I wish he records his life experiences before death robs us of him…
- EN: I think I agree but what if he said no, what’s best in your view.
- MM: We keep at it. Or gets an author to do a biography of the man.
- EN: Yes, good point but the journey is really long for a current author but not impossible anyway something must be done most likely now indeed.
- MM: Let’s push it
- EN: He is still a hero maybe to me I have not been there since he started but my tiny glimpses into his history says much than what surface says
- MM: Yes. I did a dissertation on the SMM issue. It is a treasure trove.
- EN: What do you suggest is the starting point I’m not an author
- MM: Lets brainstorm
- EN: I suggest I put it on the group but someone asked him directly and flatly he said otherwise
- MM: We can try other avenues
- EN: Would you mind I put this on the group
- Mr. Edmore then added Mr. Mugore to the BOAF ESWATINI WHATSAPP group on 22 January at 11:16 am and the following chats too place in the group:
[1/22, 11:16 AM] Edmore Nyamadzi: Much appreciated. Thanks for the consideration. Have done some research on his Zim escapades, particularly the SMM debacle and the dispossession
[1/22, 11:16 AM] Edmore Nyamadzi: Yes. I did a dissertation on the SMM issue. Its a treasure trove.
[1/22, 11:18 AM] Edmore Nyamadzi: Goodmorning Mr Mawere what’s take on what is in these 2 paragraphs above 👆🏾picked it from Mucha
- [1/22, 11:20 AM] mdmawere1: I was not aware of the dissertation that @Mucha Mugota is talking about.
- I was never consulted or afforded an opportunity to give my input.
- [1/22, 11:21 AM] Mucha Mugota: This was for different purpose and not in any way about @mdmawere1 personally. It was an academic exercise which was on the Reconstruction Act and Property Rights donkey years ago. It must not be misconstrued as anything that it’s not.
It may have been a mistake to even mention it in the 1st place.
- [1/22, 11:22 AM] Edmore Nyamadzi: Academic exercise?? Hmmm, where?
- [1/22, 11:23 AM] Edmore Nyamadzi: Hopefully he will respond
- [1/22, 11:25 AM] mdmawere1: I am disturbed that a word like ESCAPADES would justifiably be imported into any narrative that speaks to any research endeavor. As I have said on this and other platforms including judicial proceedings no one has ever described me as a fugitive who knows me or who knew me.
It is the case that there are people in this group who one should expect to step up to the plate where falsehoods are served as meals help a person like @Mucha Mugota to use research to bridge gaps based on empirical evidence and not copy and paster character assassination jobs.
[1/22, 11:28 AM] mdmawere1: Would you care to share your research?
- I am sure you are aware of the historical link between me and the decree that preceded the Act.
- When you state that HIS SMM ESCAPADES what is the meaning of this? Educate me as the actor in your narrative?
- [1/22, 11:29 AM] Mucha Mugota: The word was used not in the negative @mdmawere1. No offence was intended. The context was not one to cast aspersions on you, never have I nor will I do so. I am intrigued and fascinated by your journey, obviously what is in the public domain.
- [1/22, 11:29 AM] mdmawere1: WHAT TO YOU IS THE SMM DEBACLE?
- [1/22, 11:29 AM] Mucha Mugota: Have we spoken about this before?
- [1/22, 11:33 AM] mdmawere1: Thanks for actually stepping up to the plate. Please don’t take this initiative piloted by @Edmore Nyamadzi as an attempt to attack you. I had no idea until yesterday that you had authored a research paper on the Reconstruction Act.
You could help by identifying the problem statement that you solved through research about the Act and the conclusions that informs your TREASURE TROVE conclusion. I am genuinely ignorant.
- [1/22, 11:34 AM] mdmawere1: I apologize if we did but I have no recollection of being involved directly or indirectly in your research project. My small memory is blank. SOS!
- [1/22, 11:37 AM] mdmawere1: @Mucha Mugota I guess you must have passed with flying colors and the existence of this piece of scholarship would lessen the burden for me to write when a version already exists that touches on my life. I would hate to contradict your version Sir as a product from authentic research enterprise.
- [1/22, 11:40 AM] Norman Zim: Can you please share the contents or document
- [1/22, 11:41 AM] mdmawere1: Did you know of its existence?
- [1/22, 11:41 AM] Mucha Mugota: So that am further ridiculed?
- [1/22, 11:42 AM] Norman Zim: Not at all
- [1/22, 11:44 AM] Norman Zim: It’s not about that. You can’t afford to die without knowing the truth
- [1/22, 11:46 AM] mdmawere1: I am sorry if I come across as opinionated on a subject matter in which I am implicated. I am grateful that you put pen to paper to raise awareness on the matter. There are no or should be right or wrong answers. Let us learn to learn, unlearn and relearn.
I have no intention of correcting what exists but it would be tragic not to learn as I believe that even a barking dog is a better friend than a silent one. I will be the last person defending your right to express yourself.
- [1/22, 11:47 AM] mdmawere1: I am truly sorry for this. @Edmore Nyamadzi please help in apologizing on my behalf.
- [1/22, 11:50 AM] Mucha Mugota: No need to mukoma. It’s all good.
- [1/22, 11:54 AM] mdmawere1: Are you aware that there are far too many people who claim to know me even in this group, who have refused, failed and neglected to read the Act that must have informed your research?
- [1/22, 11:55 AM] Mucha Mugota: Indeed.
- [1/22, 11:55 AM] mdmawere1: Hypocrisy allows evil to triumph.
- [1/22, 11:58 AM] Mucha Mugota: There was something else before the Act, again, my faint memory, and being an intellectual midget maybe wrong. The Act came to sanitize.
Again, I may not have the right to comment nor the acceptable knowledge.
- [1/22, 12:00 PM] mdmawere1: It was a decree.
- [1/22, 12:01 PM] Mucha Mugota: Yes.
- [1/22, 12:04 PM] mdmawere1: You want to share a copy for the literacy of others and speak to it?
- [1/22, 12:04 PM] mdmawere1: Me to share
- [1/22, 12:06 PM] Mucha Mugota: The Advisory Brief by Dr Gono of 14 May 2009 was an interesting read
- [1/22, 12:07 PM] Mucha Mugota: That would be great. You shared it with me along with other documents mukoma.
- [1/22, 12:13 PM] mdmawere1: Which one first?
- [1/22, 12:15 PM] Mucha Mugota: The one you referred to
- [1/22, 12:18 PM] Mucha Mugota: Yes.
- [1/22, 12:20 PM] mdmawere1: Did you rely upon this decree in your research??
- [1/22, 12:23 PM] Mucha Mugota: I looked at property rights and dispossession. The SMM issue was a part of it.
As I explained to you when you called me on 21/12/2020.
- [1/22, 12:29 PM] mdmawere1: Just remember that my ears are too small.
I only have two. I don’t remember many conversations hence I record so that I can learn from those that choose to listen because strangely I cannot listen to my own voice.
There are many who dislike this conduct but I have struggled to occupy myself with what I would have said good or bad without alerting the implicated people about what would be on mind.
I would therefore urge you to share what you could have said and what I said without any limitation.
I guess you will be in this chapter of the book that you wished for and in doing so, triggered the question of whether I should be the author or all of us who have an interest in shaping the future that is informed by the rule of law.
- [1/22, 12:29 PM] Mucha Mugota: The decree, the Act, the cases in the different jurisdictions, Zim, SA, UK and Zambia*, the Advisory Note, amongst other documents, the roles played by Chinamasa, Gwaradzimba etc. It was not a Mutumwa Mawere thing, nor your biography. I thought you have clearly explained the role of companies, shareholders, directors aptly and the various court actions have extensively covered same. So the focus was on the unfair use of the law to dispossess assets.
- [1/22, 12:31 PM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that the decree did not exist? It was created in the mind as a start?
- [1/22, 12:32 PM] Mucha Mugota: Indeed.
- [1/22, 12:32 PM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that the authors were like hunters with salt?
- [1/22, 12:33 PM] Mucha Mugota: Agreed.
- [1/22, 12:35 PM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that this decree provides enough evidence of the use of public power to punish through divestment and deprivation of the control and management of companies?
- [1/22, 12:41 PM] Mucha Mugota: Yes, as we discussed in 2020.
- [1/22, 12:43 PM] mdmawere1: As I said I don’t have a good memory. So help others by sharing what I may have said.
- [1/22, 12:45 PM] Mucha Mugota: Exactly what you are saying here.
- [1/22, 8:59 PM] mdmawere1: https://twitter.com/daddyhope/status/1617102946927263744?t=meC65qQzBqfZCsWz68Kw8Q&s=09
- [1/22, 9:36 PM] Joshua Ziyambi: Is there no misrepresentation of facts by Mr Chin’ono here. Is it not misleading to give a short clip that may not necessarily give the full information.
- [1/22, 10:12 PM] Edmore Nyamadzi: I think one can further check this on YouTube for details of the whole meeting. Remember this was posted on Twitter where messages and videos are so limited. However, the details from the video are quite clear and understandable
- [1/22, 10:28 PM] Joshua Ziyambi: You are right the full details could be on youTube
- [1/22, 10:32 PM] Mike Hull: In life he who makes the ridiculous statement carries the burden of proof.
- [1/23, 6:14 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Chingono blocked me
- [1/23, 6:15 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Likes no alternative thought, that’s democracy kkk
- [1/23, 6:15 AM] mdmawere1: Good morning
- [1/23, 6:16 AM] mdmawere1: When and why?
- [1/23, 6:18 AM] Mosaics Marufu: My posts against his were not tasty to him.
- [1/23, 6:19 AM] mdmawere1: What posts and when?
- [1/23, 11:08 PM] Fungai Zvinondiramba Makoni: I have followed WaMawere discussing with a lot of professionals about issues that should provoke action however most of the people either admire him, sympathize with him or just think he is pushing his own agenda, I’m not a professional like most of my fellow African brothers who have listened to Mawere but I have understood something from his engagement, and that’s the fact that the SMM and issues associated with the reconstruction of companies in Zimbabwe is not a Mutunwa Mawere issue it’s a matter of public interest which should provoke public action. Unfortunately, the opposite is what is the case with a lot of us except Mupasiri who realized something beyond Mutumwa.
- [1/23, 11:23 PM] Luke Dangirwa: What exactly is Mr. Mutumwa Mawere teaching besides using his painful experience he has gone through the loss of SMM & his Mt. Pleasant home. There is something he is teaching but it’s in parables? Can someone explain?
- [1/23, 11:42 PM] Joshua Ziyambi: That painful experience wins sympathy from people like myself due to human sentiments hence we want to highlight that to discourage such miscarriage of the rule of law in future. We share the same pain because there are a lot more people who share the same experience. I am also a victim of a similar ordeal though at a small scale. So when i hear the narrative i feel the same pain. This is why I decided to form a sister group if I may call it , to express such views and those that share the same . The subject of discussion might be Mawere but the reality is that many went through the same ordeal.
- [1/24, 12:22 AM] mdmawere1: Thanks. There are people who go through life without any experiences at all that others may wish to learn from.
There are others who are privileged to have organic stories to download.
Sharing is caring yet to others it becomes teaching without understanding that history doesn’t repeat itself but it can provoke paradigm shifts.
@Steve Nyambe thanks for the chat and learning is a two-way street calling for an exchange of value.
Parables exist to open the minds that thrive on transactional interfaces.
@Luke Dangirwa you have no duty to understand anything I choose to say let alone if what is said may not prejudice you.
Worry less about a barking dog as long as it does not bite you. A barking dog needs no interpreter at all.
It would be absurd to expect another to suffer the burden to explain anything to a person who knows all the answers to questions of life.
Some get inspired whilst smart ones get insulted. No one is born to give answers to what is yet to happen but to talk to what has happened. History is what it is and the future belongs to its creator who has all the answers yet has no duty to explain anything that lies in store.
I never said that I lost SMM yet some would choose to see loss when public power is used.
Active citizenship calls for a different understanding on civics yet many would pretend to be literate when they may not on what the rights and duties of citizenship are and are not.
@Joshua Ziyambi for stepping up to the plate without expecting any personal outcomes to yourself.
- [1/24, 8:14 AM] Luke Dangirwa: I do not want sympathies from anyone. I commented what I thought would provoke further conversation. Then boom I am now an evil person. Boom my chats with you get posted in the group. I did not judge you Mr. Mawere.
- [1/24, 8:19 AM] Luke Dangirwa: Good morning
- [1/25, 8:46 AM] mdmawere1: SHARING IS CARING
@Thoko Zulu thanks for caring to call me a bullshitter.
@Josiyanne Bardavid do you still remember on one of your visit to SA and I took to you Soweto and ended up as the late Winnie Mandela’s house and she said something profound because I had hosted a fundraising dinner that the then President, Thabo Mbeki, was the guest of honor and she was pissed off.
Years later, I met her again through the agency of @Kennedy Kkabo in connection with a proposal that he had to honor her in the USA.
She agreed and it never happened but the concept of promoting, protecting and celebrating our heritage included people like Winnie leaving a heritage in words and expressions that future generations can mine to deal with their own challenges as the common denominator of humanity is not generational but universal.
- [1/24, 7:51 PM] Thoko Zulu: I remember the Mutumwa Mawere column and l LOVED your bullshit and style of writing 😃😀😄
- [1/24, 7:56 PM] Thoko Zulu: You have posted so many conversations and l have been following some arguments or comments so much that my head is spinning not sure if to turn right or left but as you have mentioned 3 books already at Amazon, l am quite certain there’s enough content for a thousand more books from different approaches by people who have crossed your path
- [1/25, 5:53 AM] mdmawere1: Good morning.
- [1/25, 8:08 AM] Thoko Zulu: Good morning you too my good Sir
- [1/25, 8:12 AM] mdmawere1: This is gross that you would conclude bullshit without any specificity and in doing so deny the reader of the wisdom that is rare to distinguish bullshit from another point of view.
- [1/25, 8:22 AM] Thoko Zulu: Well, maybe my approach is different because as a writer l am extracting and compiling my own version/story from bits and pieces of what I have been reading to see if it’s possible to come up with a credible screenplay for a Mutumwa Mawere “Between My Two Ears” documentary. It’s a process and putting the cart before the horse when l have not even finished the story synopsis or a simple thing as a logline would be self-defeating.
- [1/25, 8:28 AM] Thoko Zulu: … I am not even sure you’ll answer my bullshit personal questions
- [1/25, 8:38 AM] mdmawere1: Because it is coming from you, a living and sovereign creature like me, I would never call your expressed thoughts and conclusions anything but God’s message conveyed through you as a vehicle.
Who am I to then describe God’s message as bullshit because no one compelled you to say what you have said.
I have no influence in what you may wish to say about me but you must remember that was is spoken cannot be withdrawn leading to the inherent abuse being contagious and undermining the promise of community building based on equality.
The idea is not Mutumwa Mawere being the subject for I am also a vessel and not the author.
If what I choose to express by his grace and wisdom is Bullshit, then you need to direct your outrage to him for without his time and grace, nothing will come from me and I am comfortable not sharing his words that you may wish to trash as is often the case.
Do you really think I am so delusional to give up time to record voices including mine and share chats if I was not concerned about the quality of the content and context shared by seemingly enlightened but foolish people like me?
- [1/25, 9:44 AM] mdmawere1: Please join me in welcoming @Colletta Madzvamuse and @Mr Edward Samakomva to this group.
As a participant, please ignore the title and focus on sharing your own experiences, insights, ideas and knowledge. There is no leader in this group.
There is no reservoir to hold the content shared and freedom to choose to read or not is the order of the group. Use the group to share, connect, equip and inspire without expecting the readers to respond or respect you for your expression of wisdom or lack of it to them.
BE YOURSELF and refrain from expecting anyone to like what you deem to be of interest to you. Never be angry when some stranger chooses to make you his or her project of attack or ridicule. Life is lived without a guide or compass, to expect anything better from humans of flesh.
FINALLY REFRAIN FROM ASKING WHAT THIS GROUP IS FOR WHEN YOU ARE NOW PART OF ITS SHAPING.
- [1/25, 9:47 AM] Mr Edward Samakomva: Thank you so much
- [1/25, 9:47 AM] mdmawere1: You are welcome. BE A SOLDIER and get on with it.
- [1/25, 9:48 AM] Mr Edward Samakomva: Certainly!
- [1/25, 9:49 AM] mdmawere1: Welcome come on board and fasten your seatbelts without expecting another unknown person to take the next steps so that you complain or leave?
- [1/25, 9:53 AM] Mr Edward Samakomva: I won’t leave will learn from others and share my experiences as much as possible
- [1/25, 9:53 AM] Joshua Ziyambi: Welcome Mr Samakomva we greatly appreciate your being among us
- [1/25, 9:55 AM] mdmawere1: That is the spirit that should characterize life from birth to death yet the reality is otherwise in the prosecution of life.
MR. MUGOTA’S IDEA OF MEMOIR
- It is clear from the above that Mr. Mugota’s idea of a memoir was primarily focused at the facts and circumstances of the acquisition of SMMH, the growth, diversification, and the divestment and deprivation of the control and management of SMM and related companies pursuant to the reconstruction decree and subsequent law.
This is what Mr. Mugota said to Mr. Nyamadzi: “The man is a walking thesaurus and sharing his experiences by documenting them would create a record for posterity and be a lesson to all future generations. To me the man was a hero and role model he still is today as he was there. A genius. He is sui generis. I wish he records his life experiences before death robs us of him…”
- Mr. Mugota did not insist that the narrative be done by Mr. Mawere and he was open to an author being tasked with the responsibility of writing a biography of Mr. Mawere. He just vocalized what he felt needed to be done for posterity without prescribing what should be done or not.
- A person like Mr. Zimuto correctly captured what Mr. Mugore identified as a problem statement, that a gap exists between the reality of the SMM affair and what exists in the public domain. In the premises, Mr. Zimuto stated that: “I fully support Mr Mugota’s idea of a memoir.
Your story needs to be told and serves as a lesson to all.
A lot of bias and misinformation is in the public domain hence the need to set the facts straight.
I have joined the WhatsApp group BOAF and stand ready to play my part in any way possible.
- The question should not be about what Mr. Mawere thinks of the idea of documenting the facts as they existed and storing the facts in a secure place for future generations not to be left wondering as to what happened to permit public power to be used to destroy the hopes and aspirations of so many under the guise of reconstruction.
TOWARDS BUILDING COMMUNITY POWER TO SOLVE PROBLEMS – A CONVERSATION BETWEEN MR. M. MARUFU AND MR. M. MAWERE
[1/31, 8:42 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Save if I may ask what was the relationship between smm mm and gvt.
[1/31, 8:43 AM] mdmawere1: What do you think or have heard so that I may know from you?
[1/31, 8:45 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Ok thanks my understanding is you had shares as well as gvt. But it’s unfortunate couldn’t follow after the mines closed.
[1/31, 8:46 AM] mdmawere1: Shares in which company or companies.
[1/31, 8:47 AM] mdmawere1: It turns out that Adv is offline and not recheable anyway.
[1/31, 10:57 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Lucky them
[1/31, 10:58 AM] mdmawere1: How so?
[1/31, 10:59 AM] mdmawere1: Is it a consequence of luck or effort as well?
[1/31, 11:02 AM] Mosaics Marufu: You might have the effort(guts) but it’s also 10% luck.
[1/31, 11:02 AM] mdmawere1: Did you see what happened when I asked Mucha to name a beneficiary cause, what his response was.
[1/31, 11:22 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Trying to locate chat can you please tag it
[1/31, 11:29 AM] mdmawere1: [1/25, 7:38 PM] Mucha Mugota: Wow! Just wow!
You are on to something mukoma.
[1/25, 7:40 PM] mdmawere1: Is it ok?
[1/25, 7:41 PM] mdmawere1: You are the brains behind. You will receive 5% of the proceeds towards a charity of your choice.
[1/25, 7:49 PM] Mucha Mugota: Its great mukoma.
[1/25, 7:51 PM] Mucha Mugota: Will ask it be donated to Capota School for the Blind in Masvingo. Its a worthy cause close to my heart.
[1/25, 7:57 PM] mdmawere1: Now it is your turn to show up for this noble cause.
[1/25, 7:58 PM] mdmawere1: You are the GENERAL and I will be there to support the cause.
[1/25, 7:58 PM] Mucha Mugota: Kikikikiki.
I will do my best mukoma.
[1/31, 11:30 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Yes I read this one
[1/31, 11:33 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Yes like me he was really exited. I also appreciate this gesture as I work with visually impaired too
[1/31, 11:33 AM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that he was the author of the idea of the memoir?
[1/31, 11:35 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Trying to connect all conversation but because of power cuts sometimes loose out but am following
[1/31, 11:36 AM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that he was the author?
[1/31, 11:40 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Yes I read so
[1/31, 11:43 AM] mdmawere1: Is there anyone who stopped a person like Luke and you from proposing a similar arrangement?
[1/31, 11:48 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Not at all but maybe our approach was not of your expecting.
[1/31, 11:49 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Expectation
[1/31, 11:50 AM] Mosaics Marufu: BOAF is an eye opener
[1/31, 11:51 AM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that there would be no benefit to me at all since your lives hitherto like that of Mucha are unknown to me?
[1/31, 11:52 AM] mdmawere1: ARE YOU AWARE THAT BOAF IS AN IDEA AND NOT A PERSON OF FLESH LIKE WHO IS ENGAGING YOU AS A PERSON?
[1/31, 11:54 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Yes but your benevolence will be talked of by benefiaries your profile as well
[1/31, 11:54 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Yes I know
[1/31, 11:55 AM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that graveyards have no ATM machines to deposit or withdraw funds?
[1/31, 11:55 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Too far fetched kkkk
[1/31, 11:56 AM] mdmawere1: What benefit would this be to me?
[1/31, 11:56 AM] Mosaics Marufu: Expagorate on this
[1/31, 11:58 AM] mdmawere1: You have asserted this: “Yes but your benevolence will be talked of by benefiaries your profile as well,” and I battling to understand why you import my profile into the equation.
[1/31, 12:04 PM] Mosaics Marufu: You asked how you would benefit
[1/31, 12:08 PM] mdmawere1: Do you call being remembered as a BENEFIT for any living person?
[1/31, 12:13 PM] Mosaics Marufu: Not to living being but the legacy of you lives on. Jairos Jiri is a living dead.
[1/31, 12:15 PM] mdmawere1: Tell me this first time narrative that Jairos Jiri is benefiting from being talked about? I thought only Jesus was the gift by the creator to mankind who was not meant to have any aspirations because the pathway to the destination was predetermined.
[1/31, 12:24 PM] Mosaics Marufu: OK LU Q%
[1/31, 12:24 PM] Mosaics Marufu: 2
[1/31, 12:29 PM] mdmawere1: Do you think being correctly remembered constitutes a benefit for a living person?
[1/31, 12:38 PM] Mosaics Marufu: I want to believe that MM Besides a legacy what would a living perish besides living beyond. The momoir we are discussing is no different
[1/31, 12:39 PM] mdmawere1: Do you agree that life exists to be lived?
[1/31, 12:40 PM] Mosaics Marufu: But can live on eternally through deeds
[1/31, 12:43 PM] mdmawere1: [1/31, 12:39 PM] Leslie Mangunda: This really needs some time for me to understand what exactly happened.
If you have a write up that I can go through, that would be welcome.
[1/31, 12:42 PM] mdmawere1: Thanks. Do you want to give me job to write for you? Imagine I was to do this for all people I know and who want to abuse my time to get ahead, would this be the purpose of life. It is just to show that being in my unfortunate place, the people who need direction and problem solving, they are the very people who do not want to give up anything to get what they want but would be foolish enough to expect me to have 24+1 hours in a day to serve their selfish ends. This kind of behavior must stop yesterday.
[1/31, 12:45 PM] mdmawere1: You are still skirting the issue. Please talk to me as if we are all humans of flesh. Your group needs resources now than when they are dead. Why I anyone bother then?
[1/31, 12:50 PM] Mosaics Marufu: This needs proper reasoning I don’t want to just reply for sake of it
[1/31, 12:51 PM] Mosaics Marufu: Come again on last part
[1/31, 12:55 PM] mdmawere1: I am saying if life was created simply to deliver after death legacy, then who would want to live it.
[1/31, 2:02 PM] Mosaics Marufu: Shakespear once said the good things that men do(whilst alive) lives(legacy-memoir) after them.
[1/31, 2:10 PM] Mosaics Marufu: Shakespear once said the good things that men do(whilst alive) lives(legacy-memoir) after them.
[1/31, 2:48 PM] Mosaics Marufu: Very very correct , a autobiography is controlled by the person in question unlike an arbitrary
[1/31, 2:49 PM] mdmawere1: Would you rather buy an autobiography or a literacy library?
[1/31, 2:51 PM] Mosaics Marufu: Autobiography is better
[1/31, 2:55 PM] mdmawere1: Who would be the target? Who should cover the cost and time?
[1/31, 4:33 PM] mdmawere1: [1/31, 4:02 PM] mdmawere1: Hello
[1/31, 4:07 PM] Shayne Kundai: Maswera sei
[1/31, 4:07 PM] mdmawere1: Fine. Are you following?
[1/31, 4:07 PM] Shayne Kundai: Not yet but soon
[1/31, 4:09 PM] Shayne Kundai: Can you link us
[1/31, 4:22 PM] mdmawere1: You want me to be a pimp or to work as a circle.
[1/31, 4:26 PM] Shayne Kundai: Work as a circle
[1/31, 4:32 PM] mdmawere1: Indeed. Read Shau’s take and my response to it.
Then kindly comment on both and I can share with her to assist in aligning ideas and actions.
[02/01, 07:05] Mutumwa Mawere: [2/1, 6:13 AM] Joshua Ziyambi: Yeah i am , should anyone of them ask where i got their contact what can i say?
[2/1, 6:19 AM] mdmawere1: You are a member of a group that exists to fulfill the obligations of s2 of the constitution to build an open, accountable, responsive and responsible governance architecture and the initiative you are part of under BOAF – JUSTICE UNDER THE RULE OF LAW IS MEANT TO ACHIEVE THIS.
ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE HAVE READ THE EXCHANGE BETWEEN HOPEWELL CHIN’ONO AND TINASHE MPASIRI THAT EXPOSED HOPEWELL AS A HOPELESS LIAR?
[2/1, 6:32 AM] Joshua Ziyambi: Good, yes i read the conversation between Hopewell and Mpasiri
[2/1, 6:33 AM] mdmawere1: How did Tinashe introduce himself? Please share
[2/1, 6:35 AM] Joshua Ziyambi: Let me go through it once again
[2/1, 6:48 AM] Joshua Ziyambi: By the way Prof Mupasiri and Hopewell’s conversation is it in pdf form
[2/1, 6:49 AM] mdmawere1: What does one learn from this response?
[2/1, 7:03 AM] mdmawere1: PLEASE BUILD YOUR OWN BANK OF KNOWLEDGE TO SHARE.
YOU ARE WRITING YOUR OWN MEMOIR SO PLEASE HELP OTHERS TO LEARN, UNLEARN AND RELEARN BY BEING DILIGENT IN TERMS OF RECORD KEEPING.
BY WRITING YOUR OWN RECORD OF EXCHANGES WITH ME, YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN LIFE TO THE CALL TO ACTION TO DEMOCRATIZE THE MISSING DOT – THE ABSENCE OF JOURNALISM EXCELLENCE that would create the reality and absurdity of some journalists winning unmerited awards simply by inventing and augmenting reality using the profession as a weapon of choice and convenience.
If charlatans can win awards as journalism, why can’t you play your part in constructively shaping and defining the kind of Africa you want to be part of by choosing to act so that the public, as custodians of the rule of law, can be informed, educated and entertained as an end and not a bridge for some ego boosting enterprise that undermines the profession and in so doing put the entire profession into disrepute.
By you choosing to act, you will have given life to the project to build an open, democratic, accountable, responsible and responsive governance system in Africa.
Future generations will not be denied the opportunity to know what has been shared to you and unlike Mr. Mucha Mugore who after writing a dissertation on SMM-related matters has refused and failed to disclose the paper that he wrote to obtain a degree yet the content could be important to provoke vigilance necessary to protect the constitution from crooked and shameless public office bearers.
Play your part for others to know and act in the interests of protecting the voiceless constitution.
[02/01, 08:05] Mutumwa Mawere: [2/1, 7:52 AM] Sovereign Heru: Whom is he with?
[2/1, 7:53 AM] mdmawere1: Manikai and former Senator Flake
[2/1, 7:56 AM] Sovereign Heru: When is this?
[2/1, 7:58 AM] mdmawere1: US EMBASSY IN HARARE BUT I WASN’T THERE. This is from the public domain.
[2/1, 7:59 AM] mdmawere1: Have you read the Mpasiri v Chin’ono thread?
[2/1, 8:00 AM] Sovereign Heru: I’m reading it.
[2/1, 8:00 AM] mdmawere1: Ok
[02/01, 08:26] Mutumwa Mawere: [2/1, 8:12 AM] Joshua Ziyambi: I think it can be helpful to share again Hopewell and Mupasiri conversation for the sake of those who might not have seen it
[2/1, 8:19 AM] mdmawere1: Are you asking or answering? If you asking, why when the chats are now your property and you can add your comments for heritage purposes and explain in detail how you got the chats as per our chat before.
[2/1, 8:22 AM] Joshua Ziyambi: I am suggesting to share it again because i previously shared it
[2/1, 8:25 AM] mdmawere1: Suggesting to whom? Why not act as a sovereign human being unless you want to perpetuate the idea of surrogacy peddled by Hopewell. Share what you have without asking another human being what you should do next. You use your legs to take you to a point B and do you ask anyone to give you legs. If not, why now?
President Cyril Ramaphosa to attend Mining Indaba 2023
FERROALLOYNET TO HOLD 23RD INTERNATIONAL CHROME & NICKEL & STAINLESS STEEL & NEW ENERGY FORUM
Commission hears evidence from President Ramaphosa
National University of Technology in Zimbabwe (NUST) Lecturer, Dr. Kernan Mzelikahle Inducted into the Banking On Africa’s Future – 10 000 Points of Light
Watch Speech by the PRAZ CEO during Public Procurement Breakfast Meeting.
FB Live2 years ago
Commission hears evidence from President Ramaphosa
C2C Community2 years ago
Business3 years ago
Watch Speech by the PRAZ CEO during Public Procurement Breakfast Meeting.
Legal Literacy2 years ago
State Capture in South Africa – Zuma versus the Judiciary – Where Do You Go When You Have a Dispute with the Courts/Judiciary?
Uncategorized1 month ago
BREAKING NEWS – PELE IS NO MORE MHSRIEP
Featured10 months ago
BOAF in collaboration with IniAfrica.com making waves
Breaking News1 year ago
The Truth behind Solomon Chanengeta’s intimidation
Uncategorized1 year ago
Knight Frank (Zimbabwe) exposed